Sometimes your Ethereum transactions get stuck in a pending state.
Whether you’re sending those transactions via a wallet UI, or programmatically with a script, you can use the Alchemy Mempool explorer to debug and understand why you’re getting stuck!
Sign up for a free Alchemy account: https://alchemy.com/?a=d0e0befa1e
0:00 – Intro
1:15 – Two reasons why txns fail
1:40 – What is the Alchemy Mempool Watcher?
1:59 – Let’s look at a pending txn
3:15 – Fixing pending txn on MetaMask
4:57 – A sample successful Ethers.js transaction
8:50 – A sample low gas PENDING Ethers.js (and how to fix)
11:52 – What happens when your nonce is too low?
13:45 – Outtro
– Written guide: https://www.web3.university/article/how-to-debug-pending-ethereum-transactions
– Ethers.js script for sending a transaction:
Need help? Ask away!
– Ethereum StackExchange: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/qu…
– Discord: https://www.alchemy.com/discord
– Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/AlchemyPlatform
Shoutout to our Developer Advocates for this video:
– Albert Hu – https://www.twitter.com/thatguyintech