In this video I do an in-depth walkthrough of the introductory tutorial for Plu-Ts. A typescript-based language for writing Cardano smart contracts. Note that the video is also good for understanding some fundamentals of how Cardano smart contracts work too!
If you have trouble viewing the text then please click here to follow along! https://pluts.harmoniclabs.tech/
A non-technical audience will find items 2 & 6 interesting.
1. Setup [0:00]
2. Cardano Smart Contracts Overview (*Non technical*)[5:18]
3. Writing the actual on-chain logic [7:50]
4. CBOR (*Technical detail, optionall*) [13:30]
5. Deploying the smart contract to the blockchain [15:36]
6. Script addresses and reference scripts (*Non technical*) [36:23]
7. Using the contract [40:12]
Error: Contact form not found.