In this video, Dr. Maxim Orlovsky gives the most exhaustive and up-to date description of what RGB is. He explains the basics of RGB computation model called PRISM, talks about the difference between client-side validation and client-side data, describes AluVM and gives details on RGB smart contracts. The presentation is followed by a Q&A session.
Dr. Maxim Orlovsky, CEO Pandora Core, Chief Engineering Officer of LNP/BP Standards Association.
Leading Engineer of RGB since July 2019.
IRC: dr-orlovsky (#bitcoin-wizards, #lnp-bp, #rust-bitcoin)
– Presentation slides: https://github.com/LNP-BP/presentations/blob/master/Presentation%20slides/PRISM%20-%20RGB%20computing%20model.pdf
– LNP/BP Standards Association Github: https://github.com/LNP-BP
– RGB Github: https://github.com/rgb-org
– IRC: #lnp-bp @FreeNode
– Telegram: https://t.me/rgbtelegram
– RGB FAQ: rgbfaq.com
– Dev calls Wiki https://github.com/LNP-BP/devcalls/wiki/Devcalls
– Audio recordings: