In this special Ocean Protocol technical webinar, we introduce and demonstrate how you can leverage v2 Ocean Compute-to-Data of Ocean Protocol to monetize and grant access to private data without sharing the underlying datasets.
Compute-to-Data acts as the data access control and compute orchestration layer for secure remote execution of privacy-preserving data pipelines on data that can’t be seen by the buyer/consumer.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
– What’s new in Ocean v2 Compute-to-Data
– New opportunities for data marketplaces and data consumers
– Paths to privacy-preserving compute on private data
– Demos by Ocean team & community
– Welcome by Ecosystem Accelerator NiMA Asghari [0:00 – 3:36]
– Introduction by Ocean Founder Trent McConaghy [3:37 – 26:34]
– Architecture & Features by VP of Engineering Alex Coseru [26:40 – 53:55]
– Data Science portal (JupyterLab) walk-through by Samer Sallam followed by Q+A [54:40 – 1:15:35]
– Healthcare Use Case Demo by Santiago González Toral, Data Scientist and Ocean Ambassador + Q&A (community) | 30 min [1:16:16 – 1:42:38]