Ethereum’s Constantinople Hard Fork is schedule for Block #7,080,000 which is roughly Jan. 16, 2019. That means it is coming VERY soon! In this video I will explain very clearly what you need to know, what you need to do (if anything), if you get free (forked) coins, etc.
– Ethereum Constantinople in a nutshell
– Ethereum broader roadmap (Frontier, Homestead, Metropolis, Serenity)
– Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) included
– Common questions answered (will block time, fees, etc. change?)
– What’s next for Ethereum? (ProgPoW, Casper, Sharding, etc.)