Ethereum’s Constantinople Hard Fork is schedule for Block #7,080,000 which is roughly Jan. 16, 2019. That means it is coming VERY soon! In this video I will explain very clearly what you need to know, what you need to do (if anything), if you get free (forked) coins, etc.
– Ethereum Constantinople in a nutshell
– Ethereum broader roadmap (Frontier, Homestead, Metropolis, Serenity)
– Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) included
– Common questions answered (will block time, fees, etc. change?)
– What’s next for Ethereum? (ProgPoW, Casper, Sharding, etc.)
#Ethereum #Constantinople #HardFork
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!