In this video I will show you how to do an arbitrage between Uniswap & Sushiswap by using the Flashloan feature of Uniswap (Flashswap).
For this we will write a smart contract in Solidity, and I will explain every line of code.
👉 How to find your first 6-Figures Blockchain Developer Job: https://eattheblocks.com/bootcamp
👉 Learn how to create Profitable Flashloans: https://eattheblocks.com/flash
👉 DeFi Development Mastery: https://eattheblocks-pro.teachable.com/p/defi-development-mastery
👉 Profitable Flashloans: https://eattheblocks-pro.teachable.com/p/profitable-flashloans
👉 6 Figures Blockchain developer course: https://eattheblocks.com/6-figure-blockchain-developer
– Questions about my courses, partnerships, projects: julien [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
– Github repo: https://github.com/jklepatch/eattheblocks
– Forum: https://forum.eattheblocks.com
– Blog: https://eattheblocks.com
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julienklepatch
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
About the video