In this session, Gil & Art, from the Moonbeam team, talk about best security practices for Moonbeam collators.
The session includes:
1) Recommendations for security best practices
2) Tools for security & monitoring
3) Round of questions with the Moonbeam & Moonriver collators community
Collators serve a critical role on the Moonbeam and Moonriver networks by producing blocks and maintaining the network. A decentralized set of collators is a priority for both parachains since it’s important to maintain the integrity of the network in Moonbeam’s DPoS system.
Learn how you can spin up a node and join the network as a collator:
Moonbeam is an Ethereum-compatible smart contract platform on the Polkadot network that makes it easy to build natively interoperable applications. This Ethereum compatibility allows developers to deploy existing Solidity smart contracts and DApp frontends to Moonbeam with minimal changes.
Like Moonriver, its sister parachain on Kusama, Moonbeam is expected to accumulate developer and user activity from the 80+ projects building DApps and protocols on the network. As a parachain on the Polkadot network, Moonbeam benefits from the shared security of the Polkadot Relay Chain and integrations with other chains that are connected to Polkadot. Learn more: https://moonbeam.network/.
Learn more about Moonbeam by visiting our website https://moonbeam.network/
Join the Moonbeam & Moonriver Communities:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/moonbeamnetwork | https://twitter.com/MoonriverNW
– Discord: https://discord.gg/9RYqehSWRv
– Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/moonbeam
– Medium: https://medium.com/moonbeam-network
– Telegram: https://t.me/Moonbeam_Official
Error: Contact form not found.