Because smart contract security is so critical, smart contract auditors make the highest salaries in crypto.
As a senior smart contract auditor, you can make up to $500,000.
One of the most pressing problems for smart contract deployment is security and as such it is paramount we understand how to develop a smart contract in the safest way possible. But going one step further, this is not enough. We need to be able to audit our own smart contract code using various automated tools and also manual revisions.
Register for the livestream here: https://mailchi.mp/eattheblocks/smart-contract-audit-livestream
– Take the Smart Contract Security 101 course if you haven’t: https://pro.eattheblocks.com/p/smart-contract-security-101
– Solidity Visual Auditor: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=tintinweb.solidity-visual-auditor
– Surya: https://github.com/ConsenSys/surya
– Solgraph: https://github.com/raineorshine/solgraph
– Piet: https://github.com/blockchainsllc/piet
– Mythx: https://mythx.io/
– Mythril: https://github.com/ConsenSys/mythril
– Slither: https://github.com/crytic/slither
On Tuesday, October 4th at 1pm EST(UTC-4), we will do a livestream with three professional Smart Contract Auditors at Coinfabrik and will be covering the following topics:
– Intro to the Smart Contract Audits
– Job market for smart contract auditors
– Why smart contract audits are important?
– Roadmap to becoming a smart contract auditor: What to learn and where to find jobs
– Q&A with the instructors
Sign up for the livestream at https://mailchi.mp/eattheblocks/smart-contract-audit-livestream
👉 How to find your first 6-Figures Blockchain Developer Job: https://eattheblocks.com/bootcamp
👉 Learn how to create Profitable Flashloans: https://eattheblocks.com/flash
👉 DeFi Development Mastery: https://eattheblocks-pro.teachable.com/p/defi-development-mastery
👉 Profitable Flashloans: https://eattheblocks-pro.teachable.com/p/profitable-flashloans
👉 6 Figures Blockchain developer course: https://eattheblocks.com/6-figure-blockchain-developer
– Questions about EatTheBlocks courses, partnerships, projects: contact [at] eattheblocks [dot] com
– Github repo (old): https://github.com/jklepatch/eattheblocks
– Github repo (new): https://github.com/eattheblocks
– Forum: https://forum.eattheblocks.com
– Courses: https://eattheblocks.com
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julienklepatch