PoolTogether is a long beloved DeFi protocol for a lossless savings game, similar to a lossless lottery. Anyone can deposit stablecoins and other assets, and the pooled deposits earn interest and then reward the interest to a randomly selected winner. PoolTogether launched in 2019 and has just launched v4. We’ll discuss what’s new and how to participate in PoolTogether v4 with the CoFounder Leighton Cusack.
– All opinions expressed by DeFi Dad and guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of his team at 4RC.
– This not an endorsement or recommendation to buy POOL.
– This interview is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions.
– Please do not follow any opinion as a specific strategy.
– Using DeFi applications, wallets, protocols, and tools may expose users to risks including, but not limited to, smart contract bugs, systemic risk, flashloan attacks, economic incentive failures, liquidity crises, admin key exploits, governance exploits, and pegged assets such as stablecoins or tokenized BTC de-pegging.