ZenLedger’s Dan Hannum will help me break down all you need to know to save and optimize your crypto tax bill in December. ZenLedger helps simplify DeFi, NFT, and crypto taxes for investors and tax professionals by using cryptocurrency tax software to track your trades, see profits, and avoid overpaying on your crypto taxes. There’s a number of questions I’ve been pondering like “can I donate in crypto to reduce my tax bill?” which Dan will guide me through.
– All opinions expressed by DeFi Dad and guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of his team at 4RC. 4RC in an investor in ZenLedger.
– This interview is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions.
– This is not an endorsement or recommendation to buy any token(s) mentioned.
– Please do not follow any opinion as a specific strategy.
– Using DeFi and crypto applications, wallets, protocols, and tools may expose users to risks including, but not limited to, smart contract bugs, systemic risk, flashloan attacks, economic incentive failures, liquidity crises, admin key exploits, governance exploits, and pegged assets such as stablecoins or tokenized BTC de-pegging.