Spool is a a new DeFi protocol which offers easy-to-use automated vaults for earning yield, where anyone can specify which assets, risk models, and strategies. It’s poised to be one of the most easy-to-use DeFi products when it goes live so I’m excited to cover this new “set-and-forget” DeFi protocol.
Check out Spool: https://www.spool.fi/
– All opinions expressed by DeFi Dad and guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of his team at 4RC.
– This interview is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions.
– This is not an endorsement or recommendation to buy any token(s) mentioned.
– Please do not follow any opinion as a specific strategy.
– Using DeFi and crypto applications, wallets, protocols, and tools may expose users to risks including, but not limited to, smart contract bugs, systemic risk, flashloan attacks, economic incentive failures, liquidity crises, admin key exploits, governance exploits, and pegged assets such as stablecoins or tokenized BTC de-pegging.
Error: Contact form not found.